A Thousand Bops (Cowboy Bebop AMV)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

A Thousand Bops (Cowboy Bebop AMV)

Post by Zeonic Freak » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:25 am

GLEK GEK GEK GLEKGEK!!!!

Convention Awards:
Anime Weekend Atlanta 2022 - Accolades Best Comedy

This is a direct parody to TwigglyFiggly video (https://youtu.be/FrJjkpIPnK4) because it is time we end these Thousand Miles AMV's. I'm putting my foot down, the deed is done, let's move on. This was submitted to AWA 2022 Accolades competition and was fully accepted as champ for Best Comedy!

I already had an idea to use this a couple of years ago, but then after last years PRO contest someone used Your Name and this song for a SECOND TIME and I just went "Ok, enough is enough, imma do this!" I expect to see like 30 Vanessa Carlton AMV's for Accolades 2023, I solved nothing but made the matter worse. Your welcome!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”