T.A.P.P. - There's A Poop Part

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SilkAMV
Org Profile

T.A.P.P. - There's A Poop Part

Post by SilkAMV » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:08 pm

AWA Accolades 2022 Upbeat and Comedy finalist

I was way outside my wheelhouse with this video. I typically use newer shows with better animation because they suit my syncing style, so this was a real challenge to put together. But dammit this song just needed to be edited with this show. I love this anime so much, and it deserved my best effort to make something funny with it. I wanted to try a gradual ramping up of the hilarity, but that was harder to achieve than I thought it would be. No other video has gone through as many iterations as this one did. I "finished" it over 5 months ago for AWA, but I kept going back and adjusting it, switching clips back and forth and what-not. I had very little confidence in it. So I was very surprised at the huge reception it got from everyone, and I feel extremely fortunate to have been able to hit the exact tone I was going for. This is also the first time I've tried AI upscaling.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”