In The Realm Of The King In Yellow (Horror AMV)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

In The Realm Of The King In Yellow (Horror AMV)

Post by Bauzi » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:35 am

I'm sorry that it took so long for a proper a-m-v.org release. As you know this year got quite exhausting. Anyway I still want to do a proper release, since this is very fitting for all your Halloween needs.

This is somehow a present to myself. A wish came true. People who know me can confirm: I'm a huge Lovecraft nerd. This time I took on one of his major influences: The King In Yellow. It's a short story collection written at the end of the 19th century. There is so much myth and fan lore about it and I just edited my own visuel interpretation of them. Always keen on trying to nail down as many details as possible. If you are not familiar with the stories, you will still enjoy this. The confusion just might be higher, but that's okay. The video can stand on it's own.

Best enjoyed with headphones on! Let that creepy sound get deep into your system. :twisted: This one got place 6th at this years TOS Contest in the creativity category, which makes me quite proud. Please share your thoughts on this with me. I'm especially eager to discuss with some fellow Lovecraft nerds here.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”