Star Wars Visions/Bubble AMV drop

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Star Wars Visions/Bubble AMV drop

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:49 pm

Both of these videos I made for NDK this year. They didn't get in, but I still quite like how they came out.

This first one is a romance amv, which isn't a topic I delve into often, however I guess that one She-Ra video I edited a while back has turned me into a sap. I ended up editing the bulk of this video in a day. I don't think its probably the strongest romance amv out there and certainly not one of the best videos using this source, but it was kind of a wanted to edit something kind of thing and I had just watched the movie Bubble and I heard a song that would work for it kind of thing so I made it, good or bad.

After I had finished up with Sensory Overload I still kind of wanted to edit an action video for NDK. I wasn't planning on using Star Wars Visions I was actually looking for a song for another source pairing but when I found this song, it just kind of screamed Star Wars Visions so I switched my idea. I also edited the bulk of this video in a day. I did the first rough edit of it then my motherboard decided that it wanted to be no longer, and I had to basically panic build a new pc and port my drives over in order to finish the video in time for NDK. I do plan to maybe send this one off to a few other conventions because I really like this video a lot, but figured I'd just go ahead and release it despite it still kind of being in the convention run due to the aforementioned pc dying (and me not really knowing what caused it to just die I'm not sure how much I trust my drives to not also go out here in the next few months). This way I still have the video up for people to see if doesn't get in to any conventions and I lose the file or something if something else in my pc decides to just not work anymore.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”