November Rain Returns

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

November Rain Returns

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:56 pm

this is a trailer of a amv i made before and failed hard last time but now there is a reason im making this again this time using the hole series but this video is just a small trailer using a nice instrumental, im making this because my cousin passed away and he was into anime he was the one that got me into it when i was a kid and has told me his favorite slow song, which he didnt listen to much slow music, was november rain and i figured i can make him a remake of my amv i failed at but with the hole HD series, this is just a trailer please keep this open so i can post the video when im finished

mods you have to keep this here 1 its been uploaded proporly & 2 its a 5 min video it counts as its own amv, ill just repost it try me

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”