We Don't Talk Anymore

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
vkamv
Org Profile

We Don't Talk Anymore

Post by vkamv » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:08 pm

Do you enjoy pointless crossover AMVs full of different characters you probably don't know or care about? Motion-sickness inducing camera movement? Six year old music that has no real relation and sync to the visuals on screen? If so, this AMV is for you.

SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Re: We Don't Talk Anymore

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:44 pm

Do you enjoy pointless crossover AMVs full of different characters you probably don't know or care about? Motion-sickness inducing camera movement? Six year old music that has no real relation and sync to the visuals on screen? If so, this AMV is for you.
Normally, these are my least favorite kind of AMV... but when they're done well, they're done really well.

this is one of those AMVs. Great job! |:>

vkamv
Org Profile

Post by vkamv » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:17 pm

SynaesthesiaVideos wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:44 pm

Normally, these are my least favorite kind of AMV... but when they're done well, they're done really well.

this is one of those AMVs. Great job! |:>
Thanks for taking the time to view and comment. I appreciate it. Good to hear someone enjoyed it. :D

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:34 pm

awesome.. I am kinda curious.. what do you call this type of amv? the the shifting background something.. I am liking the style...
Freelancer / Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~
BILIBILI (Mainland China) /Youtube / BILIBILI TV (South East Asia)

Fumbann
Org Profile

Post by Fumbann » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:36 pm

vkamv wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:08 pm
I did get some motion sickness but I still thought this was pretty nice and a cool concept.
I'm curious, too, did you find a video of the camera travelling through that city and added the masks on top of that, or did you render the camera and movements yourself with the masks in mind? How was your process?
Somos cuerpos delirantes, melodías con sabor.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”