Evangelion 0.3+0.1 - Three Upon a Time

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
l33tmeatwad
Org Profile

Evangelion 0.3+0.1 - Three Upon a Time

Post by l33tmeatwad » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:36 am

I intended to post this sooner, it's the final installment of the Evangelion 0 AMV series of videos that I started more than 10 years ago. After snapxynith and myself finished the third installment in 2013 we weren't sure what we should make next. We really wanted to find something that fit with the rest but also wanted to make sure it wasn't just something forced in there for the sake of making a fourth. While the song has been out for a while, this idea really didn't hit me until after the name of the final Evangelion movie was revealed. We're pretty happy with how it turned out and hope those that enjoyed the prior videos enjoy this one as well.

Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Twitter | YouTube

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”