AMV OP - Musashi Samurai Legend - Outshine

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
TheSpeedGrapherEffect
Org Profile

AMV OP - Musashi Samurai Legend - Outshine

Post by TheSpeedGrapherEffect » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:30 pm

Anime/Video Game: Musashi: Samurai Legend
Music: Makthaverskan - Outshine
Premiered: November 11th, 2021

I've kinda said everything about this game on the summary on Youtube, but for posterity's sake:

"The start of hopefully a personal series of AMVs/GMVs, where openings are given different songs for different aesthetics and discourse.

Musashi: Samurai Legend. Such a bittersweet sequel for a really awesome preceding game. I liked the idea of an oceanic fantasy world though, and how it used surfing and oceanside culture as a part of its themes and design. So in this case, I went with pairing it up with Maktheverskan's Outshine. This song is pretty cool, and the band makes a lot of post punk dreamy new surf rock sounding stuff.

Not exactly my greatest. I had to cut out the opening speech, and I feel like I could had done more with it in someway, but I feel content with this version. Hope you enjoy!"

seasons
Org Profile

Re: AMV OP - Musashi Samurai Legend - Outshine

Post by seasons » Sat May 28, 2022 2:56 pm

I liked it. Nothing too sophisticated but it never felt static or too slow, was decently synced, makes good use out of the unique aesthetic of these visuals. Please keep editing! I'll watch more of what you make.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”