Moth in the Cache

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
PsiKro
Org Profile

Moth in the Cache

Post by PsiKro » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:43 pm

Hey everyone, i'm back with another AMV mix. Unlike older anime mixes I created, I tried to give some sort of back story / theme / concept to this one to justify all of the fun random scenes I love editing with lol. I tried to envoke a bit of my feelings of editing into this one, and how editing can be a release in times of isolation, and a medium for which you can inspire others and leave something to be remembered.

Hope you enjoy it!

------

It is the year 2142. A man and a woman live alone in an underground abandoned space station for what feels like several lifetimes. To seek solace, the man edits AMVs before departing to the surface. The woman looks back on her memories with the man and the videoshe edited, one of the few things she now has to remember of him.

If you lived all alone in space for years, what sort of AMVs would you end up editing?

Megamom
Org Profile

Re: Moth in the Cache

Post by Megamom » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:48 am

It's good, it has nothing revolutionary, but, I have a good time looking at it 👀
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Moth in the Cache

Post by seasons » Fri May 20, 2022 10:28 am

This isn't really my kind of thing but it's obvious that you put a lot of effort into this and it's hard to deny the effectiveness of several sequences that are nicely synced.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”