Wolf in Sheep's Clothing [Aggretsuko AMV]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing [Aggretsuko AMV]

Post by Kireblue » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:46 pm

I started this video shortly after season 1 of Aggretsuko premiered, but I didn't have enough footage to finish it. So I waited for Season 2, still didn't have enough, waited again for season 3, repeated the cycle, and then finally had enough after season 4. So so say the least, this AMV has been a work in progress for a while :rofl:

I know that this video is a bit much in terms of profanity, but I felt that censoring the song ruined the joke too much, so I'm uploading the completely uncensored version. I will not apologize for art :sweat:

And a few weeks ago, I also finished a Genshin Impact video as well

Wandering Travels
Footage: Genshin Impact
Song: "Beautiful Day" by U2

Megamom
Org Profile

Re: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing [Aggretsuko AMV]

Post by Megamom » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:43 am

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing... Damn, this is the best AMV so far in 2022 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat May 14, 2022 10:18 am

Kireblue wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:46 pm
I started this video shortly after season 1 of Aggretsuko premiered, but I didn't have enough footage to finish it. So I waited for Season 2, still didn't have enough, waited again for season 3, repeated the cycle, and then finally had enough after season 4. So so say the least, this AMV has been a work in progress for a while :rofl:

I know that this video is a bit much in terms of profanity, but I felt that censoring the song ruined the joke too much, so I'm uploading the completely uncensored version. I will not apologize for art :sweat:

This is really good, worth the wait for sure.

PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Post by PieandBeer » Sat May 14, 2022 12:24 pm

the sync and flow in your genshin vid is so good ;-; there are so many really neat and cute moments that make it such an interesting and pleasant watch

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu May 19, 2022 1:05 am

PieandBeer wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 12:24 pm
the sync and flow in your genshin vid is so good ;-; there are so many really neat and cute moments that make it such an interesting and pleasant watch
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :awesome:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”