Jardin - An first person AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Megamom
Org Profile

Jardin - An first person AMV

Post by Megamom » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:35 pm

Well a new AMV, a first person AMV. This week is my birthday (Sunday) I will be 35 years old and this AMV is my birthday present, from me to me haha. I really loved the Akebi-Chan anime, it has a simple story, but a beautiful animation, it also has very peculiar characters, since the fifth episode I was already thinking about making an AMV, I even had the intention of using many first-person shots ( the anime has an insane amount of this kind of shots), this became the main concept of this AMV. Anyway, I hope you like it, and thank you very much for watching!

Bonus: This is the standard version, it's the same AMV as the main version, but, with all possible shots, it's a good complement and it works as a kind of Making of, I hope you like it.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Jardin - An first person AMV

Post by seasons » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:26 am

Very well done, so pretty, yes I know the animation is doing most of the work there but I love the soft feel you gave this. Great execution of the concept, it has an effortless sense of flow and feels relaxing and immersive.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:51 am

seasons wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:26 am
Great execution of the concept, it has an effortless sense of flow and feels relaxing and immersive.
This was the idea, that the viewer simply relaxes and lets go, thank you very much Seasons, your comments are always very valuable <3
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:43 pm

One of those sleeper and precious AMVs. As always great job Mega
SING! Never mind the words!!!

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:56 am

Ikore wrote: