Tanya The Evil (classic eminem)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Tanya The Evil (classic eminem)

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:39 am

Song - mosh "claudius mix" (classic eminem)
this was my next project i wanted to do this years ago but f*ck hell her evil smile creeps me out O.O
this song is perfect for tanya the evil i dont know why no one has tried it yet seriously lol

while making this her evil smile still preeped me out and she smiles ALOT -shivers- O.O
this song is perfect for the anime i wanted to do it for some time now but her smile X.X

from now on if i dont know if the song would fit the anime ill take episode 1 and the creditless intro
for ether a trailer or part 1 if the trailer is good enough to be called part 1,

the instrumental is better on the org i found the youtube one is a bit soft

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”