Gangsta's Paradise 8

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Gangsta's Paradise 8

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:00 am

Song - Gangsta's paradise Nick T remix HD

we are coming to a end it was a awesome ride i have only 2 videos left 1 coming this summer and the last one coming in fall
i have been having a blast making these but ill be honest im gonna be happy that i actually went through with all 10 insane videos
you wont find any black lagoon amv's better then mine, sorry for the same song, but FUCK IT! its in my top 10 favorite rap songs

the song is a actual HD of the nick t remix i had to seriously jump down a rabbit hole online to find it i had to find out who the F was nick t
to find the song after all these years i always said this nick t reminds me of ice t, the best part for me who got snoops part was perfect :D

i had to try and put Dutch in SOMEHOW! he's been the absolute hardest to do as he only shows up once besides making calls

the hole reason for this one is that i found the best for snoop dogg's part she and that guy gets high all the time during the show
i was laughing hard how good she fit snoops part too bad she wasnt smoking weed would of been sexy as hell to see her rap that
shit blowing smoke lol

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”