Thorough pucked - A Hockey AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Haunter103
Org Profile

Thorough pucked - A Hockey AMV

Post by Haunter103 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:56 pm

Hi again. Been a while.
I said if there was ever a hockey anime that I would make a hockey AMV. It took Japan a while, but we're finally here, and my nearly 6-and-a-half-ish inactivity streak is disrupted.

:bzz: :shrug: :dino: :shark: :sorcerer: :rofl: :bzz2:
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

Re: Thorough pucked - A Hockey AMV

Post by Zeonic Freak » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:16 pm

I need to finish this series, since ive been wanting a Hockey anime for many years now. I liked your vid, its simple, fun and cute, and totally hockey up!

I've been thinking of ways of making a good amv to this series, congrats on being the first man! Hockey kicks ass, and its better to be at the games than watching them on TV (been to a bunch of local ECHL games in Greenville and went to a couple of Stanley Cup Playoffs games in 2006 when I lived in Raleigh NC the year the Hurricanes won). I got a Brind A'Mour jersey in my closet when he was a player for the 'canes back then, now to think he's the head coach of the team.

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:05 pm

Now that's a good 'ol hockey AMV, the best one I can name!

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:57 pm

This was good and I think anyone who doesn't hate hockey or good AMVs should watch it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”