Hip hip hopa - Thank you so much and Happy New Year

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Megamom
Org Profile

Hip hip hopa - Thank you so much and Happy New Year

Post by Megamom » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:07 am

This is my last AMV of this year, I fulfilled my challenge of one AMV a month, thank you very much to everyone who saw my work throughout this year.

Hip hip hopa is something special, I did this in 5 days, it was fun to get out of my comfort zone and edit in a different way, I am very methodical, I like to tell stories, Hip hip hopa is more fun, anyway thank you so much and Happy New Year |:>

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Re: Hip hip hopa - Thank you so much and Happy New Year

Post by SilkAMV » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:18 am

Megamom wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:07 am
It was fun to get out of my comfort zone and edit in a different way
Everyone following your content throughout the year finds this sentence hilarious. You edited in a different way for most, if not all, of your videos, and this one continues that trend. This is big-time sexy and fun, but with unsettling overtones of the sinful appeal of sexual violence. It has all the guilty attraction of an HMV without anything explicitly NSFW, which is an accomplishment as big as anything else you've produced this year.

My one criticism is that several of the typography bits came in a beat too late. I will qualify that by saying I do see it as potentially a stylistic choice, as you are a very accomplished editor (Congrats on being Crack's editor of the year!). You were likely going for a one-two punch combo of the audio and the words hitting one ofter the other, not necessarily at the same time. In my opinion that dilutes the impact, but others may not feel the same. Fantastic video as usual.

Megamom
Org Profile

Re: Hip hip hopa - Thank you so much and Happy New Year

Post by Megamom » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:48 am

SilkAMV wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:18 am
Megamom wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:07 am
It was fun to get out of my comfort zone and edit in a different way
Everyone following your content throughout the year finds this sentence hilarious. You edited in a different way for most, if not all, of your videos, and this one continues that trend. This is big-time sexy and fun, but with unsettling overtones of the sinful appeal of sexual violence. It has all the guilty attraction of an HMV without anything explicitly NSFW, which is an accomplishment as big as anything else you've produced this year.

My one criticism is that several of the typography bits came in a beat too late. I will qualify that by saying I do see it as potentially a stylistic choice, as you are a very accomplished editor (Congrats on being Crack's editor of the year!). You were likely going for a one-two punch combo of the audio and the words hitting one ofter the other, not necessarily at the same time. In my opinion that dilutes the impact, but others may not feel the same. Fantastic video as usual.

Hahaha I understand, all the AMVs that I did this year look different but have the same methodology (I like to think things through a lot before editing) here I just started, I really did not think almost anything, I just had fun cutting, but, I used basic narrative, As for example in the texts, the only well synchronized text is "Bitch" all the others fail, because in the anime the villain is obsessed with the guy, for her he was the most important thing, everything else did not matter to her. I wanted to somehow represent this sick relationship, and I used the texts! :D
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”