Zelda GMV + 80's AMV + Links to Deleted Videos

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Org Profile

Zelda GMV + 80's AMV + Links to Deleted Videos

Post by UnluckyArtist » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:55 pm

Just now getting around to announcing both my AWA videos because one just wouldn't upload to yt due to music ©️ Image for some reason its always my dramatic ones Image
I also noticed a bunch of other videos blocked or deleted due to ©️ so I linked them below for an alternative way to watch or dl
If anyone would prefer a 1080p Mega DL link, just let me know Image

my Zelda GMV
mostly a character profile for Zelda I found a way to include Link and his side of the story.
I'm a big fan of the series and this BOTW storyline that features Zelda more as well as the art style, so this one was pretty important to me. a bummer that I can't share it the way i want to .. maybe someday

my 80s AMV
I wanted to make a urusei yatsura video and something 80s for quite a while and with this I was finally able to check off both from my list

/////////////////////////////////////
blocked 🚫 on Youtube for now?

//////////////////
no longer on Youtube - :D :) :(

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Zelda GMV + 80's AMV + Links to Deleted Videos

Post by Kireblue » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:17 pm

wow Unlucky. You're dropping in with a 5-course banquet of videos :lol:

I especially enjoyed both your Pro vid. Great job! :awesome:

UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Org Profile

Post by UnluckyArtist » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:37 pm

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE Zelda video is now up to stream

Also 'Our LIttle Dark Age' and 'Epiphany' are back up on youtube!

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:13 pm

A Flash of Light is just...I was going to say "I have no words" here but that's obviously not true. I could talk about this video for hours. There are so many absolutely brilliant moments of scene matching and sync that are working beneath the surface in this video and it all just makes it so powerful. The emotion pounds through every second and it flattens me every time. I cannot say enough good about it and it stunned me in PRO -- I've only grown to love it more since then. This is the crown jewel in your catalog, absolutely stunning. Everyone reading this, please watch it.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:53 pm

UnluckyArtist wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:55 pm
my Zelda GMV
mostly a character profile for Zelda I found a way to include Link and his side of the story.
I'm a big fan of the series and this BOTW storyline that features Zelda more as well as the art style, so this one was pretty important to me. a bummer that I can't share it the way i want to .. maybe someday
Quoted Image converted to link:
https://i.imgur.com/6pGXvIC.gif
UnluckyArtist wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:37 pm
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE Zelda video is now up to stream
This is pretty great!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”