Revy Black Lagoon Paint It Black AMV (First time making an AMV)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Dragonime
Org Profile

Revy Black Lagoon Paint It Black AMV (First time making an AMV)

Post by Dragonime » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:14 pm

This is the first time making an AMV. I would like to improve my skills so any tips on how to make them better, especially with transitions and effects, would be greatly appreciated. I use Premiere Pro. I'm not sure if my computer would be powerful enough for After Effects as it kinda lags a little on Premiere Pro, especially with playback before rendering, and rendering and exporting took a very long time too.

l33tmeatwad
Org Profile

Re: Revy Black Lagoon Paint It Black AMV (First time making an AMV)

Post by l33tmeatwad » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:19 pm

Welcome to the Org! The rules of announcing videos in the "AMV Announcement forum" require you to catalog your video first. So please do that as soon as possible. If you don't know how, here is the FAQ post about it: How to Catalog & Upload Videos

Until then, I'm going to move your thread to the “Awaiting Catalog Entry” forum. And I can move it back once I see that you've done it.

Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Twitter | YouTube

Dragonime
Org Profile

Re: Revy Black Lagoon Paint It Black AMV (First time making an AMV)

Post by Dragonime » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:17 pm

l33tmeatwad wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:19 pm

Welcome to the Org! The rules of announcing videos in the "AMV Announcement forum" require you to catalog your video first. So please do that as soon as possible. If you don't know how, here is the FAQ post about it: How to Catalog & Upload Videos

Until then, I'm going to move your thread to the “Awaiting Catalog Entry” forum. And I can move it back once I see that you've done it.

I have uploaded it now

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”