VHD

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.

seasons
Org Profile

Re: VHD

Post by seasons » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:08 am

I really have to be in the mood/state of mind for this kind of video to really click with me but SURPRISE I actually kinda am right now and I thought this was pretty cool. Occasional VHS effects aside, which don't effect 99% of the video, I love how you didn't alter this footage, it has such a beautiful retro look to it and that jives with the music in really interesting ways. Editing was really sharp from start to finish, moments of really good action sync pull this one over the top. Nice work.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”