JeremyD

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

JeremyD

Post by Zeonic Freak » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:07 am

Silly little parody I had Sceleri help me mask it back early in the year. Sent it to AWA Expo so we'll see if it makes the cut or not. I feel that we need more documentary parody amv's out there. When was the last time you learned something about something from an AMV? Hopefully the world of drifting will do that to some of you!
Last edited by Zeonic Freak on Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: JeremyD

Post by Mol » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:50 am

This is different tan your usual amv , kinda cool
Still better than that MMO.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:48 pm

OMFG!!!! I love Top Gear, I love this!!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:44 am

Creative, fun, well-executed, not what I was expecting to watch today by any means.

Great shit ZF

Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

Post by Zeonic Freak » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:36 pm

This won best documentary for pro yesterday at AWA. It was a super emotional moment for me to get an in-person trophy (2 for the same vid) as I fought back tears in front of a crowd, then gave a loud war cry of triumph as I went to sit down. I couldn't be more proud and honored for that moment. I did not expect it!

vivafruit
Org Profile

Post by vivafruit » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:18 am

Seeing you accept the award was one of the highlights of the Gala for me. Congrats on a well deserved win! The amv has a lot of charm and had me grinning ear to ear as I watched it.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:30 am

Zeonic Freak wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:36 pm
This won best documentary for pro yesterday at AWA. It was a super emotional moment for me to get an in-person trophy (2 for the same vid) as I fought back tears in front of a crowd, then gave a loud war cry of triumph as I went to sit down. I couldn't be more proud and honored for that moment. I did not expect it!
Bravo!! :shock:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

Post by Zeonic Freak » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:35 am

vivafruit wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:18 am
Seeing you accept the award was one of the highlights of the Gala for me. Congrats on a well deserved win! The amv has a lot of charm and had me grinning ear to ear as I watched it.
I'm glad you enjoyed me making a fool of myself. :rofl: I couldn't hold back some kind of dramatic response in front of people, just knew it was the right thing to do at that moment. :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”