Un Amor Violento (A violent love, English sub)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Megamom
Org Profile

Un Amor Violento (A violent love, English sub)

Post by Megamom » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:22 am

This is my AMV for September.

Love is beautiful in all its forms and facets, it makes us fly and feel good. Love can be explicit and fleeting like a wave on the sand of the sea. Love can be painful and cruel, but loving makes us go forward, it moves us like the tide of the ocean. Love like you've never loved 🥰💕
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Re: Un Amor Violento (A violent love, English sub)

Post by CrackTheSky » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:15 pm

This is really, really good, and is maybe my favorite video you've released this year (you've had a good year though, so I'm not 100% sure about that :P). Your creativity in subtle effects use never fails to win me over, and I just absolutely love the mood and feelings you convey through the way the video looks, not even taking into account the powerful and emotional scene selection. This video really fires on all cylinders!

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:10 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:15 pm
This is really, really good, and is maybe my favorite video you've released this year (you've had a good year though, so I'm not 100% sure about that :P). Your creativity in subtle effects use never fails to win me over, and I just absolutely love the mood and feelings you convey through the way the video looks, not even taking into account the powerful and emotional scene selection. This video really fires on all cylinders!
Thanks bru :D
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

vivafruit
Org Profile

Post by vivafruit » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:57 am

I feel like I get a certain feeling out of your AMVs that I struggle to find from anyone else's amvs. A sort of gentle, relaxed joy with tones of bittersweet always lurking behind the happy faces.

Keep doing your thing!

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:19 am

vivafruit wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:57 am
I feel like I get a certain feeling out of your AMVs that I struggle to find from anyone else's amvs. A sort of gentle, relaxed joy with tones of bittersweet always lurking behind the happy faces.

Keep doing your thing!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:18 pm

Was this the original aspect ratio for both films? Or was the 2.39:1 a choice that you made just for this AMV?

Nice job weaving these two sources together, they play off each other really well and establish a poignant tone that's both sad and celebratory at the same time. And this video is always so pretty just to look at.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:42 am

seasons wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:18 pm
Was this the original aspect ratio for both films? Or was the 2.39:1 a choice that you made just for this AMV?

Nice job weaving these two sources together, they play off each other really well and establish a poignant tone that's both sad and celebratory at the same time. And this video is always so pretty just to look at.
AR from Josse film (1.78:1) I had to choose which AR to use and decided to use this one. Thanks for coment :up:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:43 pm

Ah, I'm pretty late to the party on this one, but I think I can add to what has already been said. You excel at something most editors have a basic sense of, but rarely master, and that is emotional flow. The casual ease of your scene selection is a breath of fresh air. Without seeming to do anything special, you steer the feelings of the viewer through a seamless tour of expression and experience that is so subtle, it's hard to notice it's even happening. It's quite a talent, and very enviable.

But in the interest of strict criticism, it's "struck" not "stroke" unless you were going for a swimming pun, which I can't rule out.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:32 pm

SilkAMV wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:43 pm
Ah, I'm pretty late to the party on this one, but I think I can add to what has already been said. You excel at something most editors have a basic sense of, but rarely master, and that is emotional flow. The casual ease of your scene selection is a breath of fresh air. Without seeming to do anything special, you steer the feelings of the viewer through a seamless tour of expression and experience that is so subtle, it's hard to notice it's even happening. It's quite a talent, and very enviable.

But in the interest of strict criticism, it's "struck" not "stroke" unless you were going for a swimming pun, which I can't rule out.
Well I made the change, thank you very much for the opinion and the guide in English xD
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”