MURDER ARSON AND YELLING

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

MURDER ARSON AND YELLING

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:08 pm

I HONESTLY KINDA FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS ANYWHERE EVEN THOUGH I LIKE IT A LOT

PLEASE ENJOY THIS BAKUGO AMV YOU DAMN NERDS

seasons
Org Profile

Re: MURDER ARSON AND YELLING

Post by seasons » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:22 am

I expected this to be just as violent and flashy as it was but thankfully it's much more fun than the average Bakugo character profile. Sharp editing from start to finish.

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:27 pm

Edition so clean i think it swept my bedoom´s floor and ngl these lyrics fit quite well to bakugos character profile. One more damn nerd satisfied.
SING! Never mind the words!!!

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:22 pm

seasons wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:22 am
I expected this to be just as violent and flashy as it was but thankfully it's much more fun than the average Bakugo character profile. Sharp editing from start to finish.
Thanks a lot! I definitely wanted to portray more of the fun yelly side of him rather than just the angsty yelly one.
Ikore wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:27 pm
Edition so clean i think it swept my bedoom´s floor and ngl these lyrics fit quite well to bakugos character profile. One more damn nerd satisfied.
I'm glad it worked out for you because that one ep where Bakugo had to clean the school was a rough time. Glad you liked it, thanks!

vivafruit
Org Profile

Post by vivafruit » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:36 am

I had a lot of fun with this one! My favorite part is the... I don't know how to describe it, the breakdown into horn blare? at 2:38. Really creative and cool sync there.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”