Plat08n - Gundam 08th MS Team AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Zeonic Freak
Org Profile

Plat08n - Gundam 08th MS Team AMV

Post by Zeonic Freak » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:00 pm

I've had the idea to do this one for a number of months and putting it together in the past couple of weeks has been really rewarding. This is my second 08th MS Team type war drama trailer next too Gundocalypse Now https://youtu.be/TghYjXtJyxU I made about 2 years ago. This is based off a fan trailer someone did of the Oliver Stone "Platoon" film that I found to be the most engaging to make into an amv. Hope you guys enjoy it, thank you!

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Re: Plat08n - Gundam 08th MS Team AMV

Post by Mroni » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:24 pm

Great job matching mouth movements. I enjoyed this one Ms O8th team is one of my favorite Gundam series.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”