ultraviolet code 44

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

ultraviolet code 44

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:34 am

yea i guess im bringing back a classic (to fans that like this anime) idea came from its MMV i saw years ago
me im not picky i liked both the anime and 2006 movie (its better then that ghost in the shitty shell movie)

these amv's are easy when the anime is full of female spy action scenes there isnt much i cant work with
the only problem is since its a old anime that has the very old light color graphics of early 2000's unless
its in dvd form its gonna be very fuzzy in the dark scenes other then that the torrent i got looks great

this is part 1 of a 3 - 5 set there has been a few mixes of this song which is the reason for 3 - 5 set depending
on whats in the episodes i dont remember

you cant get this anime in better quality then 720 being saved in 1080 all other anime sites even 9anime has
the low 240 - 380 quality but you can get it if you go for a torrent of 720 - 1080 and even then it isnt HD

no i dont care much for Britney's songs except 2 albums blackout & circus, other songs i like are, im a slave, early morning & My Prerogative
ill be getting to those i just dont know what animes to use, ultraviolet anime was perfect as the original music video is the same spy stuff

no i dont follow whats going on with Britney i think its stupid to do so we all knew she was kind of broken since blackout
she is a pop singer and her natural hair is blonde come on she wasnt that bright to begin with shes better off as a singer
she deserves her money shes made, by law its her money not her families, im on her side no matter whats ben said

parts 2 and 3 are on the org but wont be posted after only 35 views no comments i dout anyone cares im moving on to the next song

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”