Cowboy Bebop - Love Nwantiti

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JustKhalid
Org Profile

Cowboy Bebop - Love Nwantiti

Post by JustKhalid » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:15 am

Wanted to share this quick edit.
One of my friends showed me this song, and cowboy bebop came to mind, especially the scenes I showcase from the movie. I thought it would be worth a try to mix and match and see what happens. There was no attempt here storywise, rather I just tried to recreate some of that Moroccan vibe. Hope u enjoy it!

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Cowboy Bebop - Love Nwantiti

Post by seasons » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:02 pm

Pretty stylish, solid editing, effects felt consistent with the vibe of the scenes and the music.

Hard for me to say much more about this, it does feel like the setup for something longer but I know there's only so much of these scenes to work with and there's probably no "full length AMV" that could possibly be pieced together with this as a foundation. People who pine for that sort of thing probably aren't the ideal audience for this.

extraterrestrial elephant
Org Profile

Re: Cowboy Bebop - Love Nwantiti

Post by extraterrestrial elephant » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:40 am

The blur transitions and light leaks are super clean. I also like the choice of using the 8mm overlay. The choice of cuts has a really nice cinematic feel to it as well and also a big fan of cutting on the bass drum, the blurs really go well with it and creates a nice subtle impact. It also has a clear feeling of beginning and ending. Well done!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”