Broken Glass

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
PsiKro
Org Profile

Broken Glass

Post by PsiKro » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:15 pm

Hi everyone,

It might be a while before my next AMV. I hope you enjoy!
This is an AMV that centers around Ichigo's unrequited love for Hiro. Broken Hearts and Broken Glass.

Anime: Darling in the Franxx
Song: Sabai - Broken Glass ft. Merseh
Characater focus: Ichigo x Hiro x 02
Runtime: 1:49
Editing Software: DaVinci Resolve

Last edited by PsiKro on Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

tuxedomarty
Org Profile

Re: Broken Glass

Post by tuxedomarty » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:38 am

Any info other than that? Like the song title and the artist name?
I can't stand weeaboos and people who keep badmouthing dubbed anime and say it sucks.

PsiKro
Org Profile

Re: Broken Glass

Post by PsiKro » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:52 am

sorry tuxedomarty, edited my post with that info now. i forgot that a lot of people don't want to click into YT ( the info is also in the video description on YT). Appreciate the comment.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”