A Silent Voice AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Moval
Org Profile

A Silent Voice AMV

Post by Moval » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:39 am

Hi !
This one is made with vegas 16
the song is from Tristam - Can You Feel The Love
a silent voice is the movie used

I tried to do something slow, based on comments i received years ago on this website (thanks a lot for that)
i focus on not overdoing it with effect, and tried to chose more carefully the scene tath i used.

I kinde like what it look like, and hope you will like it too.
Thanks for watching it, and don't hesitate to tell me what you liked or not about it.
Have a nice day

Katranat
Org Profile

Re: A Silent Voice AMV

Post by Katranat » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:01 pm

I don't often vibe with AMV's that use A Silent Voice, but something about the way you edited this grabbed my attention and by the end of the video I'd fallen in love with it.

I like the colour correction and subtle lighting effects used throughout, they really add to the charm and make the video feel nostalgic. I feel it's easy to overdo stuff like this but I think you got the amount spot on.

I adore your syncing to the word "love" at both 1:19 and 1:29, this is really cute.

I also like your usage of fades to black/having slightly long pauses. In the grand scheme of things these aren't that long, but very few AMV's ever fade to black for that long so I found this interesting/unusual to see.

Overall really lovely video, I enjoyed this a lot! :)

Moval
Org Profile

Re: A Silent Voice AMV

Post by Moval » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:25 pm

Katranat wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:01 pm
I don't often vibe with AMV's that use A Silent Voice, but something about the way you edited this grabbed my attention and by the end of the video I'd fallen in love with it.

I like the colour correction and subtle lighting effects used throughout, they really add to the charm and make the video feel nostalgic. I feel it's easy to overdo stuff like this but I think you got the amount spot on.

I adore your syncing to the word "love" at both 1:19 and 1:29, this is really cute.

I also like your usage of fades to black/having slightly long pauses. In the grand scheme of things these aren't that long, but very few AMV's ever fade to black for that long so I found this interesting/unusual to see.

Overall really lovely video, I enjoyed this a lot! :)
Wow, i don't remember being so deeply moved by reading something on the internet. I'm so glad you loved it. I'm so glad you noticed theses little synched moment. as you have already noticed, my english is quite bad, and words fails me for expressing me gratitude towards you. thanks a lot mate, it means so much for me

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”