Sk8 but its a 90s Green Day song

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Sk8 but its a 90s Green Day song

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:23 pm

this was made for AMV Sashimi's Sk8 IC. I picked this song because it makes me nostalgic for when I was a wannabe skater in the 90s.

Megamom
Org Profile

Re: Sk8 but its a 90s Green Day song

Post by Megamom » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:37 am

SynaesthesiaVideos wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:23 pm
I picked this song because it makes me nostalgic for when I was a wannabe skater
Me too, but in tony hawk´s game :rofl:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:51 am

This was fun.

I sure hope that was what you were going for here!

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:34 pm

We all wanted to be skaters in the 90s. Anyone who didn't is either lying or wasn't a kid during that decade. This video is pretty roughly put together, but I see that it was an IC, in which case that's pretty impressive. What was the time limit?

SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:13 pm

SilkAMV wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:34 pm
We all wanted to be skaters in the 90s. Anyone who didn't is either lying or wasn't a kid during that decade. This video is pretty roughly put together, but I see that it was an IC, in which case that's pretty impressive. What was the time limit?
heh... it was originally a week, but due to some editors having life issues it was pushed to about 10 days. Mine def was not the best of the bunch :p

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”