Planetside (Yuru Camp AMV)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Megamom
Org Profile

Planetside (Yuru Camp AMV)

Post by Megamom » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:57 am

My new AMV for this month, I always wanted to use Flowers by the Moon in some of my AMVs, but, I never found the right Anime for that, until a couple of weeks ago I saw YuruCamp.

What I liked the most about this anime were the landscapes, it is one of the most beautiful anime in this aspect, so I wanted to correspond this detail. Hope you like it :D

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Re: Planetside (Yuru Camp AMV)

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:42 pm

I really love the vibe of this. It's hard to describe it.. like a comfortable melancholy? Very unique for a Yuru Camp AMV :D

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:22 pm

SynaesthesiaVideos wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:42 pm
I really love the vibe of this. It's hard to describe it.. like a comfortable melancholy? Very unique for a Yuru Camp AMV :D

Thank you very much, I think part of the magic is in the music :D
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

vivafruit
Org Profile

Post by vivafruit » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:25 pm

I liked it. The scenery you chose fit the song so well!

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:58 am

vivafruit wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:25 pm
I liked it. The scenery you chose fit the song so well!
Thanks!!! :bzz:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:24 am

Download link? YouTube always ruins the quality of these kind of videos for me where there's a lot of night sky and darker scenes.

This was an unexpectedly unusual video. The scenes you used made it feel less like watching an AMV and more like experiencing the scenes through the eyes of the characters, giving you the sense that you're traveling along with them and seeing what they're seeing.

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:31 pm

I very much enjoyed Yuru camp as well, and for the same reason as you (plus it's just such a chill show). AMVs like this make me feel privileged to have been able to experience them. I've never seen a video quite like this one, but it is exactly the kind of AMV that this anime deserves, and with the perfect song choice as well. This is more than just a montage of backgrounds and landscapes. You made the inspired decision to crop the characters' faces out of frame, allowing us to experience the wonder of the views for ourselves, rather than vicariously through fictional people. I want to echo seasons' request for a download link. Videos like this need to be seen in the best quality possible.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:33 pm

seasons wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:24 am
Download link? YouTube always ruins the quality of these kind of videos for me where there's a lot of night sky and darker scenes.

This was an unexpectedly unusual video. The scenes you used made it feel less like watching an AMV and more like experiencing the scenes through the eyes of the characters, giving you the sense that you're traveling along with them and seeing what they're seeing.
SilkAMV wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:31 pm
I very much enjoyed Yuru camp as well, and for the same reason as you (plus it's just such a chill show). AMVs like this make me feel privileged to have been able to experience them. I've never seen a video quite like this one, but it is exactly the kind of AMV that this anime deserves, and with the perfect song choice as well. This is more than just a montage of backgrounds and landscapes. You made the inspired decision to crop the characters' faces out of frame, allowing us to experience the wonder of the views for ourselves, rather than vicariously through fictional people. I want to echo seasons' request for a download link. Videos like this need to be seen in the best quality possible.
Thanks to both of you, I just wanted to make the best Yuru Camp AMV possible, I really appreciate your comments, I feel like I achieved my goal :)

DL:
https://mega.nz/file/q4cQlDTT#e8TEL7hmq ... vktkzmJE6w
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:09 pm

After watching it several more times, I think this video needs some more detailed feedback. I've left an opinion with my full thoughts, praises, and criticism on this piece.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:22 am

SilkAMV wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:09 pm
After watching it several more times, I think this video needs some more detailed feedback. I've left an opinion with my full thoughts, praises, and criticism on this piece.
Thanks for the long opinion, I left you a gift 8-)
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”