OMFG Hello - PMMM/MR

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
vkamv
Org Profile

OMFG Hello - PMMM/MR

Post by vkamv » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:43 pm

Do you enjoy AMVs that have no plot, theme, or purpose for existence? Thousands of frames masked the old fashion way, with the pen tool, and instead of that "New Age" rotor brush mumbo jumbo? Effects that will not only assault your retina but perhaps insult also your intelligence? Overused scenes from a 10 year old anime combined with scenes from its critically panned sequel? If so, this AMV is for you.

vivafruit
Org Profile

Re: OMFG Hello - PMMM/MR

Post by vivafruit » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:43 pm

This amv feels like a zen koan. A riddle. An enigma. What does it mean to devote 3 years of masking and 1 hour of editing to make a meme video? I clicked hoping to see some cool masking, but I came away enlightened.

In all seriousness it's really impressive work.

vkamv
Org Profile

Post by vkamv » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:22 am

vivafruit wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:43 pm
This amv feels like a zen koan. A riddle. An enigma. What does it mean to devote 3 years of masking and 1 hour of editing to make a meme video? I clicked hoping to see some cool masking, but I came away enlightened.

In all seriousness it's really impressive work.
Thanks for taking the time to view and for the comment. I appreciate it. Hopefully I can find a creative use for them. :mrgreen:

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:56 am

3 years masking........ wooow!!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:15 pm

3 years? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”