Come Find Me Again

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
PsiKro
Org Profile

Come Find Me Again

Post by PsiKro » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

I know AMVs for these movies have been done to death, but I only recently finished watching Weathering with You and really loved it. These movies all really reminded me of this new illenium song so I went to work.

I had a lot of fun making this one. The song just fit these movies so well. The original song by illenium is about meeting a girl again and again in VR. In this AMV, the story is about how all 3 pairings could be the same couple reliving different lives where they have to find each other again and again. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching.

vivafruit
Org Profile

Re: Come Find Me Again

Post by vivafruit » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:32 pm

It's really well edited. You establish a good sense of rhythm across the quieter parts and really build up to nice, satisfying highs around the bass drops. There are a couple tech issues - at the end there is a weird glitchy audio, like there was something at the end that you didn't quite cut out the end of. You could probably fix that in youtube's own editor by just chopping off the last second. The other minor quibble was that the aspect ratios change so there are some flickering black lines that show up, especially during the really fast cuts. For movie resolutions I would just stretch the more extreme aspect ratios to match (it probably won't be noticeable since it's pretty close).

Overall cool work!

PsiKro
Org Profile

Post by PsiKro » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:11 pm

Thanks vivafruit! I fixed the glitchy audio at the end with your tip, didn't know about the youtube editor. Really appreciate the comment and I'm glad you liked it :)

MTE AMV
Org Profile

Post by MTE AMV » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:03 am

That was amazing!

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:17 pm

The upbeat energy comes through pretty strong with this one.

What is the anime at 2:26?

PsiKro
Org Profile

Post by PsiKro » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:39 pm

thanks MTE and seasons :)

the anime at 2:26 is actually still Weathering with You. It's a somewhat obscure scene of a flashback of Natsumi taking a photo of Keisuke's family after he sort of 'kicks out' Hodaka

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”