parhelion Experimental AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Megamom
Org Profile

parhelion Experimental AMV

Post by Megamom » Fri May 21, 2021 11:20 am

This AMV shows the typical beginning of a relationship, the beginning of a love story, it is something very cliche, but it was my perfect excuse to film through a transparent sphere 🤣

Tutorial for reading the credits: Fill a glass with water, look through it 😊

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

ShadeTheNovice
Org Profile

Re: parhelion Experimental AMV

Post by ShadeTheNovice » Fri May 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Neat idea! Some part of me wanted the whole video to be shot through the sphere, but I also like the snaps back and forth, makes it feel like the video is losing and regaining its focus. I also really like the building up to the climax at the end there. Great job!

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Sat May 22, 2021 9:39 am

I love this. A simple idea executed incredibly well. You never disappoint when it comes to being unique and original -- excellent work!

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Wed May 26, 2021 11:08 am

ShadeTheNovice wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 5:10 pm
Neat idea! Some part of me wanted the whole video to be shot through the sphere, but I also like the snaps back and forth, makes it feel like the video is losing and regaining its focus. I also really like the building up to the climax at the end there. Great job!
Thanks, in fact the first version was completely filmed through the sphere, but, I felt that it lacked more flow, so I cut it :oops: :D
CrackTheSky wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 9:39 am
I love this. A simple idea executed incredibly well. You never disappoint when it comes to being unique and original -- excellent work!

Thanks bru a hug !!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:54 pm

Really loved how this felt, the experimentation really adds to the atmosphere of this. A real pleasure to watch and a video I'll definitely be coming back to.

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:10 am

seasons wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:54 pm
Really loved how this felt, the experimentation really adds to the atmosphere of this. A real pleasure to watch and a video I'll definitely be coming back to.
Hey thank you very much for such nice words!! :oops:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”