Claymore AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
inyuu
Org Profile

Claymore AMV

Post by inyuu » Sat May 08, 2021 9:49 pm

Video: Claymore AMV by iNyuu (Preview)
Category: Action, Horror
Anime: Claymore (TV)
Song: Prepared For Destiny No Choir
Artist: Sonic Librarian
Creator: inyuu

I used no effects, just clips put together and music in the background. this is old but my first and only AMV so far. contains spoilers so be warned.

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Claymore AMV

Post by seasons » Wed May 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Very dark and dramatic. Not for kids!

A lot of compelling scenes in this but it never totally clicked for me. So much action, so many battles, so much dismemberment, there are like 6 moments in this that could have been the action-packed climax but the viewer is just constantly getting hit by them, I kind of felt numb to it after a minute or two.

Orphan frame at 1:24, watch out for these. Always check the first and the last frame of the clips that you're using to make sure that you don't get any stray frames from the next shot showing up where you don't want them to.

Not sure how much advice you want when it comes to a video that you made over ten years ago. Are you thinking about getting back into AMV editing?

inyuu
Org Profile

Re: Claymore AMV

Post by inyuu » Wed May 12, 2021 4:32 pm

i'd never have noticed that orphan frame :o ty.
most likely I'll never make an amv again, too much time needed for going through them clips ^^.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”