R.i.P. DmX part 1

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

R.i.P. DmX part 1

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Sat May 08, 2021 11:15 am

if you cant watch the youtube links its because boths videos are partially blocked, both videos are on the org

DmX - Lord Give Me A Sign (claudius mix)
this is a very old mix i did Several years ago i thought i scrapped it i didnt think i'd get anywhere with it and getting the right anime for rap music is like finding a hair pin in a haystack luckily this anime is about a black character named afro samurai, its sad what happen to DmX in the end of his life you will be missed

this is my favorite song of X i wasnt picky with him i loved his god songs more then his devil songs
i figured id start with my favorite song yes alot of people would say it isnt their favorite but the song
isnt bad by any means, when it came out it was a STRONG song people went nuts singing it like crazy
im putting together amv's for my own funeral for X the only black rap artist i followed into my metal years

this is the sequel amv the first only had 2 episodes attached out of 5 so i figured 3 is enough for a sequel, usually my sequels are a year or so after the original i look back at what amvs were my best of that year and try to make a remake or sequel because animes come out with seasons 2 & 3 R.i.P. DmX

honestly i was gonna to do some X videos but since he passed away last month if i had any planed the time is now to do them
honestly i had like 10 - 20 videos planed so fuck it ill do them this year and yes im doing them X is easier then angry eminem
i promise ill get to his classics but im dying to do a few songs from his newer albums Redemption of the Beast & Undisputed

DmX song list (first batch)
get up and try again
built like a B*tch
i dont think one more night
right or wrong, what ever which way they go
let me be your angel
fallen (unreleased 2010)
last hope (unreleased)
It'll Be Alright (unreleased 2010)
im a say goodbye today (year of the dog again)
how is it going down 2015
Blood Red

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”