AMV Truck-kun x Train-chan: Get Wrecked [Various - Here Comes The Pain Train]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
TheLazyDaze
Org Profile

AMV Truck-kun x Train-chan: Get Wrecked [Various - Here Comes The Pain Train]

Post by TheLazyDaze » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:40 pm

Truck-kun has been a running joke in the AMV Sashimi discord server, and then I heard this song and I just had to.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: AMV Truck-kun x Train-chan: Get Wrecked [Various - Here Comes The Pain Train]

Post by Mol » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:02 am

This the amv that this commun(c)ity needed
Still better than that MMO.

Megamom
Org Profile

Re: AMV Truck-kun x Train-chan: Get Wrecked [Various - Here Comes The Pain Train]

Post by Megamom » Fri May 07, 2021 1:18 pm

Wait, could this be the AMV of the year!!??

I do not know but, I fucking love this!!!!!! xD
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Fri May 07, 2021 1:23 pm

I shared this on my page 👍

https://www.facebook.com/planetside
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Fri May 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Megamom wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:18 pm
Wait, could this be the AMV of the year!!??

I do not know but, I fucking love this!!!!!! xD
I'll second this motion :up:

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat May 08, 2021 4:37 pm

I have now watched this at least 10 times and despite not really having any "jokes" in it, I'm sure that it's one of the funniest AMVs I've ever seen. The general sense of flow in this is nothing less than sublime. Brilliant stuff.

Keep in mind that I generally don't find anime meta-humor like this to be funny (aside from me just being a boring and over-serious person, there are countless other reasons) and I went into this kind of hating the "truck-kun" meme. I still wanted this to be as good as you could make it but this just went above and beyond anything I thought possible.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”