Black Clover [AMV] - Silhouette (Naruto opening)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
KuroAMV
Org Profile

Black Clover [AMV] - Silhouette (Naruto opening)

Post by KuroAMV » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:15 pm

Hi everyone ! New AMV on black clover synchronized with the legendary opening "silhouette" of Naruto shippuden ;) I Hope you will like it !

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Black Clover [AMV] - Silhouette (Naruto opening)

Post by seasons » Wed May 12, 2021 1:22 pm

Not bad! Kind of good, actually. It does kind of feel like you can plug in random scenes from any anime OP into this song. I've seen better, I've seen worse. I don't like this anime at all (only watched the first ten or so episodes, I've heard it improves but I can't say that for sure) so it's nice to see it looking much more appealing than I remember it being.

Maybe this felt more like a meme video than an AMV. If I hadn't already watched a lot of these videos, I'd probably have a different reaction.

I don't think I've ever left a less helpful reply in this forum than I have right here. Anyway, you have been seen!

KuroAMV
Org Profile

Re: Black Clover [AMV] - Silhouette (Naruto opening)

Post by KuroAMV » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:04 am

Thanks for the comment :) Yeah this song is pretty good with anything but I really wanted to put it on black clover.
I'm happy to make it attractive to someone who hasn't seen it ;)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”