AMV One Piece

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ItzAgo
Org Profile

AMV One Piece

Post by ItzAgo » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:28 pm

Hello everyone!! :beer:
I'm new to the site so I hope I'm posting the thread in the proper channel :asd: Imma make a short intro to what I will post just to share with you my little experience, if you who is reading find this part boring just skip to the tacos! (All love tacos :ying: )

Well I'm an anime addict since I was really young and from what I can remember I got and still get really emotional when I see some scenes, as well as I hear epic quotes or just a good made soundtrack :P The love for animes and my "emotional" side got me to start watching AMVs: I loved how people could create something so great by merging something already beautiful such as anime scenes and music. I never imagined to do one tho because I thought I couldn't make something like that. This until 2 weeks ago, when I decided I had to try to make at least one video to see what could happen.

:taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco:

Well, this is my first video editing project and my first AMV, so don't be too harsh with mehh :asd: It's based on Luffy of One Piece :D Let me know in the comments what do you think about it, all advices will be gladly accepted!!

Thanks a lot in advance and see you soon in the forum!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: AMV One Piece

Post by Kireblue » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:32 pm

Welcome to the Org! The rules of announcing videos in the "AMV Announcement forum" require you to catalog your video first. So please do that as soon as possible. If you don't know how, here is the FAQ post about it: How to Catalog & Upload Videos

Until then, I'm going to move your thread to the “Awaiting Catalog Entry” forum. And I can move it back once I see that you've done it.

ItzAgo
Org Profile

Re: AMV One Piece

Post by ItzAgo » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:25 am

Kireblue wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:32 pm

Welcome to the Org! The rules of announcing videos in the "AMV Announcement forum" require you to catalog your video first. So please do that as soon as possible. If you don't know how, here is the FAQ post about it: How to Catalog & Upload Videos

Until then, I'm going to move your thread to the “Awaiting Catalog Entry” forum. And I can move it back once I see that you've done it.

Ohh I'm sorry about that, I didn't see this in general rules my bad :? I'm sorry about that, I did it now, I hope it's ok like I did :asd: Sorry again for the trouble! I could search for rules more accurately before posting :asd:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”