Jujutsu Kaisen AMV - Light em up

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
abelllll
Org Profile

Jujutsu Kaisen AMV - Light em up

Post by abelllll » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:57 am

I finished the AMV after 50 hours of work or so (I'm really slow tho ^^).
I think it's my best video so far.

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this, i've been around the forum for a few months.
Hope you like it!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Jujutsu Kaisen AMV - Light em up

Post by Kireblue » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:50 am

Welcome to the Org! The rules of announcing videos in the "AMV Announcement forum" require you to catalog your video first. So please do that as soon as possible. If you don't know how, here is the FAQ post about it: How to Catalog & Upload Videos

Until then, I'm going to move your thread to the “Awaiting Catalog Entry” forum. And I can move it back once I see that you've done it.

abelllll
Org Profile

Post by abelllll » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:03 pm

Kireblue wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:50 am

Welcome to the Org! The rules of announcing videos in the "AMV Announcement forum" require you to catalog your video first. So please do that as soon as possible. If you don't know how, here is the FAQ post about it: How to Catalog & Upload Videos

Until then, I'm going to move your thread to the “Awaiting Catalog Entry” forum. And I can move it back once I see that you've done it.

Done. Thank you!

vkamv
Org Profile

Post by vkamv » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:15 pm

Pretty cool video. I thought the start could have done without the clapping mask dude. Made it kind of look cheap in my opinion. I felt the sync got better as the AMV progressed, particularly after the 1 minute mark. Nice work.

abelllll
Org Profile

Post by abelllll » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:19 pm

vkamv wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:15 pm
Pretty cool video. I thought the start could have done without the clapping mask dude. Made it kind of look cheap in my opinion. I felt the sync got better as the AMV progressed, particularly after the 1 minute mark. Nice work.
Thank you so much.

I thought the same when I finished it and watched it all, but there was already too much work behind and didn't feel like changing it...

Glad you liked it :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”