A Good Old Venus Tale - AMV Hellas IC - Olympic Games

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Milan21
Org Profile

A Good Old Venus Tale - AMV Hellas IC - Olympic Games

Post by Milan21 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:57 pm

It's been a while since my last post here.

And also it's been ages when I have participated in any kind of IC.

I really liked Venus Wars retro badass style, so I wated to take advantage of it at some day...
Then Hellas IC happened and I found this song in the song pack which is originally not my style to be honest, but the vision of mixing these two together has proven a more powerful factor than that.

So, I've spent 2,5 days to make real this not usual kind of idea.

Well, It's not perfect obviusly, because of the limited time, plus I had to cut the song.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”