Attack on titan「AMV」- The only way

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
KuroAMV
Org Profile

Attack on titan「AMV」- The only way

Post by KuroAMV » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:31 pm

Hi! ! To celebrate SNK final season, here is a short but intense AMV on all seasons.
I hope you will like it! :D

vkamv
Org Profile

Re: Attack on titan「AMV」- The only way

Post by vkamv » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:49 pm

Interesting. Not a bad idea, but the effects were a bit too strong for me and blurry, made it hard to focus. The scenes did flow well into one another though, and decent for an AMV under a minute covering 3+ seasons.

KuroAMV
Org Profile

Post by KuroAMV » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:43 am

Thank you for the comment, I understand your opinion but I really wanted to try this dynamic style ahah ;) !

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:55 pm

Well this definitely wasn't dull or boring.

The wobble effect over every single scene, no matter what the music was doing or what was happening on screen, kind of took its toll on me. Now if you had used it sparingly, would I be grilling you for not being "consistent" with it? Maybe we'll never know.

Not much else to say about this one. Sorry for the lack of critical insight here.

KuroAMV
Org Profile

Post by KuroAMV » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:54 pm

haha thanks for the comment! Yeah, I put on a lot of effects but I thought it was good to put them on. It went well with the music :)) !

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”