Madoka Magica - Crossfire

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
LunaStarfall
Org Profile

Madoka Magica - Crossfire

Post by LunaStarfall » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:33 am

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I posted here or made full solo AMV. This is one that took me 4 or so months on and off to make with Sony Vegas and I was pretty happy with how it turned out.

I tried to go with a darker theme match the anime and music. Haven't really made anything like this before so it was a fun learning experience. Always looking for feedback and constructive criticism as I learn and get better so any is much appreciated!

vivafruit
Org Profile

Re: Madoka Magica - Crossfire

Post by vivafruit » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:41 am

This one's really pretty and polished. I can definitely believe it took 4 months, holy cow. Thanks for sharing, it's gorgeous.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:04 pm

My gawd. I wasn't prepared for this videos to be so fkn good. The match cuts were amazing, and you made me remember that Homura isn't the only character with good footage :awesome: . I should probably stop ignoring the other girls when I edit with the show :asd: . And I really love how the lyrics had so much relevance to the context of the anime and wasn't just a dramatic backdrop. 10/10 :up:

LunaStarfall
Org Profile

Post by LunaStarfall » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:01 pm

Ahh! Thank you for the kind comments and sorry for the late response. I recently watched the anime and instantly wanted to make a video hehe. It's just visually amazing and yeah I like the entire cast so I wanted to include all of them as much as I could! Hopefully I'll have more time to make stuff, I have some WIPs and I'll be happy to share them whenever I get around to finishing them. 😃

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:34 pm

LunaStarfall wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:01 pm
Ahh! Thank you for the kind comments and sorry for the late response. I recently watched the anime and instantly wanted to make a video hehe. It's just visually amazing and yeah I like the entire cast so I wanted to include all of them as much as I could! Hopefully I'll have more time to make stuff, I have some WIPs and I'll be happy to share them whenever I get around to finishing them. 😃
can you upload the video locally so I can download and add it to my archive?

LunaStarfall
Org Profile

Post by LunaStarfall » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:11 am

Kireblue wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:34 pm
LunaStarfall wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:01 pm
can you upload the video locally so I can download and add it to my archive?
Sure, I don't mind!

Cirera
Org Profile

Post by Cirera » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:32 am

Instant subscribe. This was AMAZING. I don't know how I've never come across your videos before with skills like these.

I second Kireblue's request, I want this in my "inspirations" folder so please, if you can, upload the video so we can download it |:>

This is so damn well edited and I'm going to share it everywhere. <3

LunaStarfall
Org Profile

Post by LunaStarfall » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:07 pm

Cirera wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:32 am
Instant subscribe. This was AMAZING. I don't know how I've never come across your videos before with skills like these.

I second Kireblue's request, I want this in my "inspirations" folder so please, if you can, upload the video so we can download it |:>

Thank you so much! I don't mind uploading the video at all and sorry I took a bit to respond. I've sent you a private message with a Google Drive link but is there a way to upload it publicly on my animemusicvideo.org profile? I thought I saw the option one time but I couldn't find it >.<

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:49 pm

LunaStarfall wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:07 pm
Cirera wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:32 am

Thank you so much! I don't mind uploading the video at all and sorry I took a bit to respond. I've sent you a private message with a Google Drive link but is there a way to upload it publicly on my animemusicvideo.org profile? I thought I saw the option one time but I couldn't find it >.<
yeah, you can upload it locally by clicking here: https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... upload.php

The upload video option is under the editors dropdown menu on the left side of the homepage. A FAQ / tutorial about it can be found here: viewtopic.php?p=1546652#p1546652

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:25 pm

Very good :awesome:
Still better than that MMO.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”