[Tos 2019 - 1st Storytelling] ParaBellum

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kroner92
Org Profile

[Tos 2019 - 1st Storytelling] ParaBellum

Post by Kroner92 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:48 am

Hey yo! That's the vid I enjoyed the most doing and I honestly think it's also my masterpiece (for the moment). The plot itself made me trully involved while making it and I filled it with all my passion and love for details. I don't know if you're going to share this thought but i'm trully satisfied with it and if I can ask you something is to take a moment more to focus on what's done here, because this is probably a vid that if you want to appreciate to his fullest you have to watch it with a critical eye more than once. ( Then you can always say: Dafaq u're saying, that's bullshit, and I'll still love you after that ^^). This is also my last vid as an RP member, I'm sad about that but I think that when something is broken you have to move forward and that's what we did, I still wish them all the best and I hope we'll stay in contact, with a different type of relationship.

seasons
Org Profile

Re: [Tos 2019 - 1st Storytelling] ParaBellum

Post by seasons » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:07 pm

This was really something.

Kind of conflicted about it but I'm still trying to figure out why.

Quite a technical achievement, that's not in doubt here.

Nothing's really in doubt, I'd rather just live with this for a while instead of reacting to it online.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:51 pm

Quite a edit confirmed, pretty and solid job. I guess i kinda liked the story too so , nice.
Still better than that MMO.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:13 am

Your effect work on this was really solid, and the story was fantastic. My only complaint is that it felt like you beat the audience in the head too many times to remind them that Hitler is the bad guy and that they're fighting Nazis. It was appreciated in the very beginning to set everything up, but when you started putting so many swastikas in every few scenes, they almost started to become distractions from the main focus. Overall, great job though

Kroner92
Org Profile

Post by Kroner92 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:15 am

Kireblue wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:13 am
My only complaint is that it felt like you beat the audience in the head too many times to remind them that Hitler is the bad guy and that they're fighting Nazis. It was appreciated in the very beginning to set everything up, but when you started putting so many swastikas in every few scenes,
Yeah I understood what you mean and I kinda agree, it felt a bit too forced, even if my purpose was to force it I guess I went too far xD.
Thx for your feedbacks guys

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”