Hunnid Dolla - Madeintyo

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Hunnid Dolla - Madeintyo

Post by seasons » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:00 pm

I’ve sat on this opinion for a couple days and I think I’m sticking by it.

This is possibly the best executed AMV in this genre that I’ve ever seen.

By comparison, your other video was basically a single anime scene with lots of effects on it. If that's not what it literally was, then that's the vibe I got from watching it. Some people love that kind of thing but that's not what I'm into.

This video had a much more interesting and fluid sense of flow from one shot to the next. I don't know how one could take what worked about this video and apply it to future works without just making the same thing over and over again, but maybe you'll find a way. Who knows!

pvckratt
Org Profile

Re: Hunnid Dolla - Madeintyo

Post by pvckratt » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:08 pm

seasons wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:00 pm
This is possibly the best executed AMV in this genre that I’ve ever seen.
I'm still new to this site and am honestly confused on how a lot of it works haha, but thank you so much it means a lot.
Sorry I took so long to respond, hopefully you get this.
My last amv was my first using after effects so I was basically just trying to get a hang of it, this one had more put into so I'm glad you liked it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”