Eminem part 1

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Eminem part 1

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:59 am

one thing ill say about this anime it is fucking Messed up with a capital M Subaru spent much of Re:ZERO winning the love of the demon maid Rem, and while Emilia is still Subaru’s love interest fans could care less Emilia always snapped at Subaru just because he couldnt saying anything or he literally would die, rem saw it from day one that he goes through alot as it shows in his eyes how hurting he is with one character saying those eyes show hes been at deaths door many times, thats why fans say rem is a better fit for Subaru, i made a amv of Subaru and the 2 demon sisters taking out that bitch Emilia all together. i am sorry the end is fuzzy episode 15 is dark & fuzzy no matter how hard you try.

coming up next is Monster ft Rihanna with a supernatural anime preferably one with a non human female

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Eminem part 1

Post by seasons » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:20 am

bumping this because I'm at work and can't download/previews don't work here, will give this a proper watch later today

Does this guy lie a lot? Do these girls like it? This isn't really as sarcastic as it probably sounds.

Trying to enjoy this purely on a tonal level and the dramatic feel of the visuals certainly matches the way the song sounds. But I could never quite parse what this was about.

There's a good amount of lyric sync that makes sense even for a viewer like me who hasn't seen this anime (or at least not more than the first three episodes of it). I had a hard time latching onto any bigger story, though.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”