Precure - Here I Am

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Love Miracle
Org Profile

Precure - Here I Am

Post by Love Miracle » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:55 pm

Video: Here I Am
Category: Action
Anime: Precure
Song: Hurricane 2000
Artist: The Scorpions with The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
Creator: Love Miracle

Hi, I'm new around here.

Would love to hear if anyone enjoys this AMV. I don't see enough online content that lives up to Precure so I guess I couldn't sit around waiting for someone to make the AMVs I wanted to see. Hopefully I'll keep improving and make something worthy of Precure. I don't know if the video is finished but I won't have time to work on it for a long while and I guess I wanted someone to see it and give me some feedback.

I had a rough time getting the audio and video quality to be decent. For some reason when I played it on GOM the audio came out as mono and sounded terrible but after I uploaded it to Drive it switched back to stereo. Any tips on rendering in Vegas are very welcome.

I don't know if I will upload it to Youtube since it will probably be flagged instantly. If there are good places to share AMVs other than here please let me know.

Cheers.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”