CascadaThon 4.0: RemiX the Soul

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

CascadaThon 4.0: RemiX the Soul

Post by TwilightChrono » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:47 am

I apologize about the indirect link. For some reason the site won't let me FTP for a local link. I would recommend downloading it from the dropbox instead of watching it on there. The quality on the DLed version is far superior.

Thank you everyone. From the editors to the viewers and the multiple studios that have helped make this possible. It means so much to finally bring closure to the CascadaThon series of MEP's. It's hard for me to express into words just how much this means to me. It's been almost 10 years since the first CascadaThon. It's been such a long and fun road. I will never forget the people that have helped make this series possible.

As far as the MEP goes, it follows the traditional CascadaThon format. Except with this one, the intro of the 4.0 is a homage to the first 3 CascadaThon's. Using fottage from the originals and cleaned up as best as they were able to be, at least on my end which then goes into the 1st track of 4.0 following the banner reveal.

The credits of the MEP are almost 3 minutes. As there are a lot of names and studios that needed to be mentioned and thanked for all their support throughout the years. So, I really hope you guys can understand why the credits are so long.

One last time into the fray as they say. Thank you all for being a part of the final CascadaThon. Whether you were an editor in the MEP's or just a viewer. THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!

~TwilightChrono

Cirera
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 4.0: RemiX the Soul

Post by Cirera » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:36 am

So happy to see this finished! Great work from everyone involved.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:23 am

Quite decent mep , pretty consistent for the amount of parts i would say
Still better than that MMO.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:51 am

Mol wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:23 am
Quite decent mep , pretty consistent for the amount of parts i would say
Thanks! Means a lot. We appreciate your support :)
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

necromancer
Org Profile

Post by necromancer » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:24 am

Awesome job guys loved it 👍

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:48 am

necromancer wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:24 am
Awesome job guys loved it 👍
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't know if you've seen the others, but if you haven't then you should check them out.

Thanks everyone, for your support. It means a lot!

vkamv
Org Profile

Post by vkamv » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:45 am

It was definitely an entertaining watch. Over 70% of the anime in it I haven't seen, so I probably missed most of the anime specific references. A lot of the segments were really well edited and had some very creative and interesting match cuts and transitions.

It was pretty long, and it felt like I was watching a playlist of AMVs and not one AMV. That's not a negative though. Just an observation.

Overall, nice work!

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:59 am

vkamv wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:45 am
It was definitely an entertaining watch. Over 70% of the anime in it I haven't seen, so I probably missed most of the anime specific references. A lot of the segments were really well edited and had some very creative and interesting match cuts and transitions.

It was pretty long, and it felt like I was watching a playlist of AMVs and not one AMV. That's not a negative though. Just an observation.

Overall, nice work!
Thank you so much for viewing and giving your thoughts! All the CascadaThon's were this long. This one was just a bit longer than the rest because of the credits thanking everyone involved past and present. I highly recommend checking out the others on my page. Thanks again for viewing :)

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

cool guys, i really like this type of MEP, maybe I should participate next time.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:33 am

CacoVenom wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm
cool guys, i really like this type of MEP, maybe I should participate next time.
I appreciate your interest. Sadly, this was the 6th and Final CascadaThon. But, there will be future Projects down the line from me in terms of MEP's. Just keep an eye out! Be sure to check out the other CascadaThon's on my page here on the org!

Thank you so much for your thoughts! :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”