Light Music Rhapsody & Circuit Tree [AWA Pro 2018]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Light Music Rhapsody & Circuit Tree [AWA Pro 2018]

Post by Kireblue » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:31 am

Really liked the K-On Trailer. Mugi having the "I pity your wife" line was perfect :asd: . Only complaint is that I feel that the text for "That's much cuter" would have been better if it said "That's even cuter".

In terms of Circuit Tree, I think that it could have used a slightly faster pace, but the editing was still good :up: . This is the 2nd year in a row where you've preemptively made a video that matches MomoCon's upcoming theme of by accident :lol: (this time being Cyberpunk)

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:11 am

Kireblue wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:31 am
Kireblue wrote:Really liked the K-On Trailer. Mugi having the "I pity your wife" line was perfect :asd: . Only complaint is that I feel that the text for "That's much cuter" would have been better if it said "That's even cuter".

In terms of Circuit Tree, I think that it could have used a slightly faster pace, but the editing was still good :up: . This is the 2nd year in a row where you've preemptively made a video that matches MomoCon's upcoming theme of by accident :lol: (this time being Cyberpunk)
Thanks for the comments! I wish the K-on! feedback was during Pro, so I could have done it before uploading. However, I still think it works the way it currently is because it's still different from the Pro version.

As for Circuit Tree , I tried to match neko's pacing, but I ended up just going a slower pace. I didn't even think about it, but I guess I know what I'm sending to Momocon. :bear:
ImageImage

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:35 am

Thanks seasons! I tried, haha.
ImageImage

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:02 am

HEy pretty nice.Maybe i would like slightly more diversions on sync but i'm needy. Press f to pay respects on 2nd vid.
Still better than that MMO.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:05 pm

I liked Circuit Tree a lot better this time around compared to when I watched it in Pro. I'm not sure if you made changes to it or if I just had a better disposition this time around, but this is a good video. It's a lot like most other Metropolis videos, and that keeps me from really loving it, but good job nonetheless :up:

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:44 am

I enjoyed both of these. Circuit Tree is definitely one I'll go back to for when I am in a certain mood. The K-ON/Queen trailer was excellent. I only just saw the trailer a few nights ago. I'm glad I didn't watch your video until afterwards. I'm genuinely amused by how you set up the text in relation to "the club." I've been to the K-ON school, and I've been inside the club room. The whole story of the school itself is worth researching. It's as stunning in person as it is in the show, which sometimes isn't true.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:16 am

Mol wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:02 am
Mol wrote:HEy pretty nice.Maybe i would like slightly more diversions on sync but i'm needy. Press f to pay respects on 2nd vid.
F
CrackTheSky wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:05 pm
CrackTheSky wrote:I liked Circuit Tree a lot better this time around compared to when I watched it in Pro. I'm not sure if you made changes to it or if I just had a better disposition this time around, but this is a good video. It's a lot like most other Metropolis videos, and that keeps me from really loving it, but good job nonetheless :up:
Probably the latter option, but I'm still glad you enjoyed it.
Kionon wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:44 am
Kionon wrote: I enjoyed both of these. Circuit Tree is definitely one I'll go back to for when I am in a certain mood. The K-ON/Queen trailer was excellent. I only just saw the trailer a few nights ago. I'm glad I didn't watch your video until afterwards. I'm genuinely amused by how you set up the text in relation to "the club." I've been to the K-ON school, and I've been inside the club room. The whole story of the school itself is worth researching. It's as stunning in person as it is in the show, which sometimes isn't true.
I believe that's the right call for Circuit Tree. And thanks! The text was the last part I did, but thank you for noticing my effort. That's so cool you've been there!
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”