Cross My Heart

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Cross My Heart

Post by CrackTheSky » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:45 pm

vkamv
Org Profile

Re: Cross My Heart

Post by vkamv » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:56 pm

A very well made AMV. I actually just watched this anime a few weeks ago. I thought you did a great job conveying Shichika and Togame's journey (even if you ended the AMV on a happier note than the actually anime did ;)), and you matched the scenes to the lyrics and pace of the song well. There was an excellent balance of external effects and usage of internal sync. An enjoyable watch and very clean edit.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:14 pm

You did a good job at showing the characters in such a fun light. Your vid reminded me that I really need to get around to watching this anime :up:

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm

I'm kind of afraid to jump the gun here but this is probably the best upbeat AMV you've made in several years.

The more flawed a video is, the more I usually have to say about it, so you're just kind of stuck with this comment for now. But I'm far from done with watching this or thinking about how it works.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:37 am

This video were featured in the September 2018 Edition for Monthly AMVs as Must Watch

Family Reunion was featured in the September 2018 Edition for Monthly AMVs as Watch These Next

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”