World Peace

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
XxAzazel
Org Profile

World Peace

Post by XxAzazel » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:52 am

Director's cut :

non deluxe version :

[Moved to AMV Announcement Forum - Kireblue]
[YouTube embed fixed - Kionon]

seasons
Org Profile

Re: World Peace

Post by seasons » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:13 pm

You did a good job bringing the sources together.

I guess my question, the same one that I have for almost every video like this, is why?

XxAzazel
Org Profile

Post by XxAzazel » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:50 pm

seasons wrote:You did a good job bringing the sources together.

I guess my question, the same one that I have for almost every video like this, is why?
I'd be happy to answer your question my dude , but what are you asking exactly ? why did i bring the ''sources'' together ?

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:57 pm

XxAzazel wrote:

I'd be happy to answer your question my dude , but what are you asking exactly ? why did i bring the ''sources'' together ?
I think what seasons is asking here is: "What is this video trying to communicate to me?" "How should it make me feel?" "What is its purpose?"

Very important questions.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

XxAzazel
Org Profile

Post by XxAzazel » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:04 am

Kionon wrote:
XxAzazel wrote:

I think what seasons is asking here is: "What is this video trying to communicate to me?" "How should it make me feel?" "What is its purpose?"

Very important questions.
Well it's a little bit like somebody saying , why did you fall in love with your gf ? quite hard to explain those ideas with words they will sounds foolish but i will try to give an insight on our idea , the only thing i told my teamates is to solo the color on either red or blue and to inject duality in their scenes , you can see kaneki chased by himself , edward fighting that dude who is designed like him , shoto on a spar against something and that samurai against the aging fellow but you have to ask them why did they choose those , i gave them ''carte blanche'' for the rest .
i was told my part was the black sheep in the mep , the major critics told me it's weird and has a different feel compared to the other tree and i totally agree but those scenes are not their just because they look good , i gave my soul and spirit to each scene focusing on kaneki and you are free to interpret the feeling and the purpose and i hope you enjoyed the experience .

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”