Girls Love Tubas (Hibike! Euphonium)(Going Quantum x Psychic Type - Rare)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Re: Girls Love Tubas (Hibike! Euphonium)(Going Quantum x Psychic Type - Rare)

Post by Kionon » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:52 am

darthdragon wrote:

Hope U enjoy my weird experiment!
This was fantastic. I rarely enjoy effects heavy videos but I was generally amused by the concept of teaching AMV fundamentals, of the parody of Windows (looked like Linux, though I only wish you could run Adobe products on Linux).

Good stuff :up:
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Alt_z3
Org Profile

Post by Alt_z3 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:23 am

This was a freaking piece of art !! love the transitions. Love the synching. Love the idea. Love the effort. 11/10 :) I can feel the effort from every frame. The keyframes are talking to me, telling me: yeah mate it was hard to set them all up :D Superb work.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 am

Fragment z uczeniem specjalnie nie wyszedl nam oj gust, nawet zartobliwie. Ale po za tym spoko loko
Still better than that MMO.

vkamv
Org Profile

Post by vkamv » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:01 am

Brilliant and creative work. I think this AMV did a great job comparing the abilities of Premier and Affect Effects, and could definitely be showed to new AMV editors about the capabilities of the two programs. Was really blow away by your technical execution.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:29 am

This video were featured in the August 2018 Edition for Monthly AMVs as "Must Watch"

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:18 pm

Guess I've never seen anything like this before. Not at all what I was expecting and nothing I could have prepared myself for.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:46 pm

What codec is UNDF? I apparently don't have it and VLC doesn't support it either.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Scintilla wrote:What codec is UNDF? I apparently don't have it and VLC doesn't support it either.
UNDF isn't a codec, it's a stand-in for "I don't know what codec this is." It means UN-Defined File Format and is what VLC spits at you when it can't identify what it's looking at. Could be a corrupted or incomplete file, or it could mean there is a codec you need. Usually it means the file is broken, but not always.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:41 pm

Kionon wrote:
Scintilla wrote:What codec is UNDF? I apparently don't have it and VLC doesn't support it either.
UNDF isn't a codec, it's a stand-in for "I don't know what codec this is." It means UN-Defined File Format and is what VLC spits at you when it can't identify what it's looking at. Could be a corrupted or incomplete file, or it could mean there is a codec you need. Usually it means the file is broken, but not always.
Okay, that's weird: AVISynth can load it via FFMPEGSource. I guess that means I need to update ffdshow...?

But this is definitely getting shortlisted for my innovation panel in 2019 (if you don't object, of course!), if I can figure out how to play it properly. It took me until the audio ended and the video kept going to realize that what I thought was improper sync was really just something in my playback setup not being able to keep the video up with the audio. (VirtualDubMod stutters to keep everything in sync. My computer handles other 1080p60 videos fine, so I don't know what's causing the issue...)
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”