Gangsta's Paradise (Claudius style)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Gangsta's Paradise (Claudius style)

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:24 pm

do you know how hard it is to get HD of gangsta, because of the way it's animated with dark colors, it always looks like its rendered in low quality
please bare with the quality of the song its honestly no lying the oldest in my collection, i haven't herd it since i was little, around 15, i saw how everyone is using this for the main amv of this anime, and their right, it does fit but not one of them used the original song its always the instrumental attached with the metal cover (it doesnt compare to the original) grow some balls you fuckers and use the coolio version

now this is a rare version and the only way to even know about it is you have to be a huge fan of the song or otherwise you wouldnt think or know to look up if there was another version of it, the singer is a 90's R&B artist that is no longer with us, LV made the lyrics and song, its the reason why coolio is broke now because his best song isnt even his by right its LV's

Cirera
Org Profile

Re: Gangsta's Paradise (Claudius style)

Post by Cirera » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:11 am

I don't know if it's just me, but the downloaded file of the alternate version doesn't play the whole video, it just freezes..

But nevertheless, I liked both, the anime looks interesting and this song is nostalgia. :D

ClaudiusVideo's
Org Profile

Re: Gangsta's Paradise (Claudius style)

Post by ClaudiusVideo's » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:56 am

Cirera wrote:I don't know if it's just me, but the downloaded file of the alternate version doesn't play the whole video, it just freezes..

But nevertheless, I liked both, the anime looks interesting and this song is nostalgia. :D
thank you for the comment i do apologize for the problem, my net sucks lately its here for Netflix on ps4 but not for my pc shit my net dies half way through a upload which is what happened and i didnt tell a mod because one of them already has been taken them down a few times my net cut me off half way through the upload 3 times now, but the youtube one works ill contact that mod again for another broken link lol

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”